Coconut Flour 2 Minute Bread

 
 
    Bread.  It's a wonderful thing.  Oodles of low carb bread recipes are floating around cyberspace just waiting to be tried.  I've made a bunch of them, but few have made the cut.  This is one of my favorites.  It comes together in just a minute, doesn't use any oddball ingredients, or fancy techniques.  I used Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour, and just regular grated parmesan from the green can.
 
 
    Usually, I make these in a Microwave Eggs 'n Muffin Breakfast Panso they have the perfect size and shape for breakfast sandwiches or burgers.  I like to let the slices sit on a paper towel after microwaving the batter for just a few minutes to cool, then toast them lightly in a toaster oven.  They are great just as they are, but I think the toasting gives it that little something extra.  Look at how well they hold up to all of that tuna!
 
 
    So fluffy and lovely, yet sturdy enough to build a real sandwich!  This is one bread recipe you don't want to pass up.  I'm sure glad I tried it!  For the full recipe and instructions, click on the following link: Ginny's Low Carb Kitchen - Coconut 2 Minute BreadEnjoy! 
 

Labels: ,